Partners – we involve the best
No single supplier commands all the skills required to deliver effective solutions. We partner with experts in various domains to ensure that you get the best end result and to keep the cost of delivered solutions to an absolute minimum.
Our partnership model saves your money
There is a growing demand on solutions providers to maintain teams of highly specialist and expensive employees. This however, significantly increases the cost of supplied solutions. We opted to work in a partnership model which recognises that:
- Today’s complex business and IT problems can’t be solved by one organisation alone.
- The Internet has profoundly changed the way business and organisations work.
- The Internet has enabled organisations to create virtual teams that can work together independently of time and place.
- Partnering and the selective use of contractors with the right skills and experience can reach these solutions.
We closely work with a number of trusted and skilled partners, companies and individual associates in order to:
- Substantially reduce the cost of supplied solutions.
- Configure teams to provide a best fit to the project under consideration.
- Rapidly respond to changing business demands and emerging technologies.
- Draw from a broad base of experience and knowledge.
We partner with many product vendors but operate as an independent supplier – maintaining the ability to deliver the optimal solution for your needs.
Who do we partner with?
If necessary Nesscomp can bring the following skills into the project through partnering with other organisations:
- Software products vendors
- Internet security experts
- Management consultants
- Web designers
- Graphics designers
- Technical and copy writers
- Information architects
- Systems Integrators
- Advertising agencies
Become our partner
We are constantly looking for partners with specialist skills and domain expertise. If you would like to become a partner email us, indicating what is your area of expertise and how you would enhance Nesscomp offering.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, and no details will be divulged to third parties without your prior consent.